An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-08-2024, 04:02 PM

Thankfully, his reassurances and confidence seemed to put Avacyn at ease, at least a little bit. They would be able to find a surrogate to bear their pups for them, of this Saracyn was certain. One way or another they would be able to have their own family, like they were always supposed to. Truly the most difficult part would be finding a worthy surrogate. Any fae could bear him pups; only select few would be worthy enough to contribute their genetics to the Mendacium bloodline, however. Already Sara was running through the short list of faes he knew in his mind trying to find a decent selection from that limited candidate pool. However, his musings were cut short when Ava leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek, pulling the distracted brute's attention back down to her. Cerulean eyes met her dark jewels with a half grin, grateful to see his soul mate smiling again in the wake of devastation. She truly was the strongest fae he knew—stronger even than their own mother.

Avacyn's suggestion to get their patrol over with quickly to get back to the island caught Saracyn by surprise. He had never known Ava to want to rush through any work. But when she began to brush her svelte body against his and caressed the back of his thigh with her soft tail, suddenly things began to click in the brute's brain. He saw that jealous, possessive spark in her dark eyes, sending a delightful shiver running down his spine. His twin's suggestive words brought back that sly grin to his muzzle, his blue eyes shining with a lustful mischief as he swiftly diverted their path back towards the island. "I am, and I always will be... but should you feel the need to reclaim me for yourself, well, I certainly would recommend you do what you want, my sexy alphess." A husky chuckle rumbled deep in Saracyn's chest as he leaned down to nip teasingly at Ava's closest ear, nuzzling at the soft fur just behind it as he whispered, "Y'know, there's plenty of hideaways out here we can dip into... We don't need to go all the way back to the island..."

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. One Way or Another The Rock Garden 11:27 PM, 12-18-2023 11:10 AM, 03-19-2024