size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-08-2024, 05:17 PM
Even with the approach of her second birthday, the young Haydée cannot hide the youth that stubbornly lingers in her voice. Seated lightly on the ground, she keeps her ears perked for the sounds of approaching pawsteps and, when she catches them, the girl swiftly stands so she can greet the new Alpha. A huge black and white male moves to meet her and, for a brief moment, her ears slick back as the old doubts of her size making her weak slam into her brain.

However, she is quick to shake them off, dipping down into a respectful bow as he introduces himself. Straightening back up, Hay raises her emerald eyes until they can catch his pale gaze and she levels a genuine smile toward the new King of Ashen as she warmly says, “Hello Chimera! I am Haydée Kedieo, Leader of Ethne. I got your message about the change of leadership here in Ashen and I wanted to come… reintroduce myself. Also, Venom and I had spoken previously and I wanted to see if she is okay or see if she needs anything.”

Concern colors her features as she inquiries about the Empress because, while changes in alphas are not uncommon, the girl likes to that the kindly Empress has become her friend… just like Avacyn. And Haydée would do anything to help her friends. Worries about the trade of knowledge they had spoken about before is the last thing on the young Leader’s mind at this moment.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024