build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
01-08-2024, 06:03 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

This was happening. Actually happening! He had not killed anything other than small prey animals until now, but here he was tasting the blood of another predatory canine in defense of another pup! He would have to contemplate it later, engrossed in the struggle of survival. Redrum is far too focused on his grappling with the enemy to see Cadaver move, to see the other boy’s attack land against the coyote. But he felt it. He felt the coyote release him, blood welling where teeth had punctured his skin. He winced, releasing his own hold on it, in favor of barking out a cry for backup, eyes blazing with promise towards their enemy. He was making certain the coyote knew that there would be hell to pay if it continued to try and harm them. He also knew that his mother’s companions would hear his call, and surely be on their way regardless of the outcome. He wanted to make the coyote panic, but he did not expect the coyote to grow enraged instead, and try to swivel on the smaller Cadaver at its hindquarters. It was pissed off that these children were making it expend more energy, and had sounded an alarm on it too boot. Golden eyes widened again, thrusting himself forward with fores outstretched to catch the coyote before it completed the turn, again his jaws came down on their opponent – taking a bite out of one of its ears in his desperate attempt to get the canid’s focus back unto himself. He would be damned if Cadaver was hurt here, and if he could hold out a bit longer they would be saved! Redrum had not even considered trying to kill it himself, the thought seemed… impossible.

A nearby yowl pierced the air, cutting through even the snarling of the coyote as it tried and succeeded to buck Redrum off, blood flying everywhere from the profuse bleeding of its ear, though almost entirely superficial. Redrum grinned, snarling a taunt at the coyote and watching as it began to lose its nerve. The boy side stepped, placing himself between the smaller Cadaver and their opponent who was looking quite pale now.

[365]

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come at me, Bro! Dancefloor of the Gods 02:10 PM, 01-08-2024 11:10 AM, 01-11-2024