Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
01-09-2024, 11:42 AM
“I think I would like that. I'd like to travel a little, and see what's out there” she agreed thoughtfully. She bounced forward and gently swiped at Medusa's front paw. “Where do you want me to go first, Wraith?” She said, her voice sounding as if she was snapping to attention, but her muzzle was a grin.

Medusa wanted to know more about Crux, and why she was there. She could do story time, as long as she treaded carefully and didn't overdo it. “I first met Crux at waterfall peak. I was scouting out herbs, and chased a rabbit. It was shortly after I…came back” from being kidnapped. “I was still remembering things, and I forgot about my asthma, I had an attack. Crux found me, he's training to be a healer, and he saved me.” She explained to her godmother. But that wasn't really the story she was asking for. “I was out at waterfall peak again, and I heard a strange roaring sound. It was scary, and heading towards the Armada. I… I had a really bad feeling, Medusa. All the guards were gone and I tried to howl but the sound drowned everything out, so I ran into Armada and found the flood. It went through their main territory and was devastating. There was so much noise, people drowning, people calling out for people. I found Crux's companion and realised Crux was still in his den. He can't swim because of the crystals on his legs. I tied some rope I found washed up, and brought it to him so he could use it ro escape.” Unlike Crux and the Warlord, she had no problem telling Medusa about the devastating flood. She cleared her throat, and swallowed a couple times to chase away the dryness that came from talking so much.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lemme Tell Ya Somethin' Dancefloor of the Gods 08:37 PM, 11-09-2023 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024