size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-09-2024, 12:25 PM

Children were... children. He couldn't be too hard on them, but he couldn't let them run amok either. Chimera was the voice of reason in their lives. He was the final word. The dominant wolf. That being said, he didn't want to push his children away, either. If a lesson was learned, they could move past it.

As Phobia ran away from the group, Chi quickly inspected Hydrae's bleeding nose. Deciding that they would be fine, the giant man turned and moved towards the rocks where his son was sulking. Aethon ran past, tackling his brother with a bite and Chimera rolled his eyes. They were at that age, but it was a frustrating age at times. There would no doubt be more blood spilled before they were old enough to know better.

Coming to the two boys, Chimera flopped down on his belly behind them. One big paw wrapped around each and he pulled them in close, dislodging Aethon's teeth from Phobia in the process. Seeing the blood on his nose from the bite he'd taken, Chimera licked the blood off of Phobia's face. "My sons," he rumbled at the pair. "It's your job to protect and take care of your sisters," he informed them. "There are many dangers out in the world. Many things that would like to harm them." Again he licked Phobia's little wound, making sure to staunch the bleeding. "The world is a big place and I can't protect everyone at the same time, so I'm going to need both of you to help me. Can you do that?" He loved his girls, did Chimera. However, he adored his boys equally. His strapping lads.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Puppy-palooza! Redwater Rocks 05:28 AM, 11-15-2023 10:55 AM, 04-10-2024