size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-09-2024, 02:57 PM

Flurry chewed on all their words, she wasn't necessarily trying to be stubborn but she really just couldn't understand of all the places to claim why her father wanted this one. "I'm not debating the merits of expanding I'm just-" Flurry sighed. Just what? Confused and a mess was the answer but she wasn't gonna make that Rivin or Jael's problem. Instead she turned her focus to the wolf-dogs question, she noted the way she hung around her father but said nothing about it. What her father did in his free time and who he did it with honestly wasn't any of her concern and of all the things she had fluttering around her head about her father this was one of the least worrying. "Large land prey for one. Crocodiles aren't exactly the safest of hunts." She very much doubted the beach would provide that, with very little vegetation most herbivores would likely not be wandering over this way any time soon. "We have some but I'm sure more land that can be cultivated would probably be appreciated," she glanced at Rivin, "especially anything less prone to flooding and tropical storms." Which again, was not something they'd find here. Flurry frowned, letting her words hang, she was sure she didn't need to say that neither of those would be something they found access to here. The question of if they could defend it aside, was it even worth defending to begin with? There were many places on the shores of Boreas they could have chosen that to her mind seemed much more worth the effort.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pros and cons of familiarity Obsidian Beach 09:29 AM, 10-16-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024