Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
01-09-2024, 04:48 PM

Sol's reaction to Absinth's blunt reveal was immediate; ears slicking back against his head, eyes widening in a mix of empathy and shock. The word whore struck a chord, not just for its harshness but for the raw honesty it conveyed. "I... I'm sorry, Absinth. I didn't mean to..." Sol stammered. He seemed momentarily at a loss, his jaw tensing as he fought over the words, wishing he could retract the question that had prompted such personal disclosure. His gaze flickered away, ashamed to be caught prying.

Khonsu, more composed, focused instead on her decision to join the Saxe ranks. The notion of someone who had faced such adversity willingly aligning with the very forces that perpetuated suffering was a concept he could not even begin to understand. His expression was guarded, a thoughtful frown etching his features as he considered the choices the woman had made. Could they too, find their souls corrupted? The thought was unsettling.

As Absinth reached out to trace the space between their conjoined necks, their breathing hitched and both brothers grew very still, enveloped by the palpable tension. They were caught in a web of conflicting emotions - the awareness of their status as Sidi against the allure of her strength and the seductive promise of power she represented. They wanted to resist, to assert some semblance of control in a world where they had little, but the temptation to yield...

"Such strength is... compelling." Khonsu broke the charged silence carefully, his words measured and deliberate. "We aspire for that too - to never be vulnerable again." The bolder twin paused, his throat working as he swallowed. When he spoke again, his voice was lower and edged with a question unspoken. "At least, to be as strong as we're allowed to be. We're still navigating... what's permissible, what's expected... under Yarrabelle's guidance."

His gaze held Absinth's - searching, conveying the depth of his uncertainty and curiosity. The pause he'd taken was laden with meaning, an attempt to get across their current dilemma with subtlety, and an invitation for insight. A careful request for guidance on how one within the boundaries of Sidi should behave. Would Yarra be angered by this woman's paw upon what belonged to her? Or would she expect them to reciprocate, to serve?

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Care for a dance? The Polar Sound 10:02 PM, 12-28-2023 03:00 PM, 03-31-2024