An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-09-2024, 07:53 PM
Absinth could smell the bitter scent of fear in the air, emanating from the quivering girl. It was pathetic, to say the least. But she would have to hold her sharp tongue, and remind her troublesome limbs that there would be no action without confirmation of just why this girl was here. The monochromatic fae sighed at the trembled words, the entirely submissive body language that the russet girl delved into immediately. Surely, she was one of those playthings – she took to apologies and rectification much too easily. Much like when Absinth was younger, and one of the whore’s on the streets got punished for something or other, which always led to begging and pleading. A conditioned response.

Then she heard the whimpering, the barely audible name called between every terrified breath. Kaino. Her lips parted, a smile playing there.  “Oh? So you’re Kaino’s little pet?” It was a question that demanded an answer.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024