size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
01-09-2024, 07:53 PM

Iho gave Kitsune all the time she needed to sob through the initial crash of emotions as she crumpled into his embrace, simply holding the Ashen princess as she let out all those pent up worries and anxiety. Eventually Kit regained her composure enough to pull back from his fur to explain what she had learned in her meeting with the regent alpha. Apparently he was changing all of Ashen—the ranks, the pack's lands, the whole structure of the empire—all to his own desires. This revelation pulled a frown across Iho's muzzle. This didn't sound like some sort of temporary placement of leadership anymore. It sounded more like a usurpation of the throne from Venom. But Kumiho... he was a simple wolf, a sailor by passion and a fisher by trade. The intricacies of pack politics was still a foreign concept to him.

"I'm so sorry, Kit. I don't even know what to say..." Kumiho was truly at a loss for words. He had no idea how to help her in the face of this massive devastation to her family and her way of life. He couldn't exactly stand up to a wolf like Chimera without getting his ass thoroughly thrashed, and that wouldn't serve to do anyone any good. "We just have to hold on. We have to keep going and keep faith that your mother will come back as the rightful ruler to undo anything he does to fuck things up," he tried to reassure her, rubbing her back gently between her shoulder blades with one large paw. "What do you want to do now that you have your answers from him? Do you want to continue to stay in Ashen?" There was a pause as an idea came to him then. "Do you wanna take some time away from the pack? We can go sailing once summer comes around, spend the nicer months going all around Boreas and Auster." It was long past due that he took her sailing anyway, and he had made a promise to her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just tell me everything's going to be okay Wolfpaw Lake 01:00 AM, 01-01-2024 12:48 PM, 07-16-2024