Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
01-09-2024, 11:01 PM

Triss watched him closely as he answered her question. She didn’t realise just how much there was involved with the answer. But she would gladly take in everything he said, if just to hear his voice. It was tempting to close her eyes, but she wanted to concentrate on the words too. She wanted to understand Crux better.

She could well understand the importance of a ritual. She had to go through one when she felt an asthma fit building. She grimaced as he spoke of an older brother who was cruel, and hated weakness. There was nothing weal about Crux, and she wanted to give this brother a piece of her mind! Just… slowly, and with lots of breaths in between. “He sounds like a dick” she seethed softly as Crux continued on, explaining some of the damage that had been done to his sister. “Why didn’t your dad put a stop to it?” she asked quietly. The Warlord had seemed intimidating, but surely he wouldn’t let his kids bully each other?

She itched to reach out a paw and touch him, but she refrained. Letting him speak his piece without her going mushy on him. But dammit, she wanted badly to tell him how much he was worth it, and pull him into a hug. She swallowed down her feelings as he spoke of his mother, and losing her. She couldn't imagine losing Widow. She didn’t want to. Unable to refrain any longer, she stepped forward. Into his space, and placed her paw over his. Over the bracelet he had just put on. Then she drew her tiny paws around him for a hug. “Okay, just so we’re clear, I’m jealous of this girl.” She teased, as if she didn’t realise he meant her.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What was I thinking? Waterfall Peak 11:13 PM, 11-05-2023 05:15 AM, 05-01-2024