An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
01-10-2024, 01:26 AM

She gave her father a half-smile as he mentioned overcrowding and their move to the north, but her fear held the emotion back from taking over the rest of her expression. Thunking her skull upon the warlord's sternum with a sigh, Vanta gave herself permission to really feel.

"I wish a pack would conveniently crumble at my doorstep to be taken uncontested." She murmured. Tilting her head up to look at him, she made a show of heavily scrutinizing the grey strands upon his muzzle. "You retirement age yet?" The playful edge to her tone made it clear that most of her was kidding, but she punctuated her words with a soft laugh and a nuzzle for extra clarity.

Her smile faded as she considered her own words, imagining how difficult and terrifying a fight versus a seasoned warrior like her father might be. But could she even consider herself a potential alpha applicant if she could not square up to meet that challenge? Vanta was not one to back down or hide from difficult truths. "Hey, but actually." She said suddenly, pulling away from him so she could meet his gaze with a more serious intention. "Would you help me make sure I'm ready? Could I practice on you?"

"Vanta"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All grown up Mile-High Woods 05:22 PM, 01-02-2024 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024