Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
01-10-2024, 02:03 AM
Bellatrix

Trixy was not easy to upset, nor keep from smiling. So although she had been anxious even moments before, it all quickly faded as she went about being herself. Though  beau did sound kind of upset. Hmmm. How to fix that....

He didn't seem to want to fall for her distraction, so now he was trying to explain to her why it was important that she didn't lose blind again and why blind should watch her. That was no fun.

Blind wasn't the most fun to hang out with. But she did have an idea, and it involved getting to spend even more time with Beau and maybe even Gav! Oh that would be so much fun! But first she needed to think of how to get Beau to agree.

She had listened to him, somewhat so when he was done she gave him a big nod. Just one. That way he knew she understood. "Blind isn't much fun.... she would rather be doing whatever it is she does when she ignores me. I have an idea though! How about we go find Gav, me and him can keep each other safe while we play! And when he can't play i could follow you around!" she gave him her biggest grin, doin her best to convince him of her idea. After all if he thought she wasn't safe because she was alone, Gav and her could play together and they wouldn't be alone that way. It was fool proof.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Are Home Cedar Falls 10:45 PM, 10-17-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024