size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
01-10-2024, 02:21 AM

Crux already knew well enough the strength that Cryptis truly held, he'd pity anyone fool enough to underestimate her. What she lacked in stature she more than made up for in tenacity. Even if he worried it would get her into trouble... Again. No more drowning for a while was all he asked. It was that spark he saw now, even if she was mostly teasing, and Crux grinned at her. "Well, wouldn't be very gentlemanly to disappoint a lady would it?" He held a paw against her back and started with her forehead. Eyes closing Crux gently planted kisses moving down her brow, along her muzzle and then finally... Her lips.

Crux let himself just be in the moment, just let himself think only of her. Of the warmth of her body, of her already familiar scent, of the way her lips felt against his. He wanted to scoop her up, wanted to pick her up and hold her to him, tuck her against his chest and never let go.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What was I thinking? Waterfall Peak 11:13 PM, 11-05-2023 05:15 AM, 05-01-2024