gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
01-10-2024, 02:22 PM

The more she stood there, staring at the water, the more Rivin began to go over the memories of the beach. She thought about the meeting with Gil, Flurry, and Jael too. Realistically the beach, pretty as the black sands were, offered little difference compared to the islands that they now called home. Access to the waters gave them plenty of chances to catch ocean fish, but surely not everyone in the pack cared for such game… and that was the best food source if they came back here. The waves crept up the sand, toward her paws as Rivin stepped back and furrowed her brow. If they could alter the terrain and build a bridge, rather than relying on the boat to ferry resources across, perhaps it would be better. A more stable choice.

The beach gave them access to neighboring lands that were more worth it in her eyes. Fern Gully, a plethora of herbs lay one way. Time’s Cavern, a place to store things and keep them away from the elements… or serve as additional dens. But as she let her gaze flick up the shore, spying the sparse “greens” up where the sand gave way to some more promising land, she frowned. She could see Scald too, looking around. She trotted over to him, her voice quiet. “Not as promising as the land in Auster we visited, eh?” She frowned. “...though I could see some of us favoring it all the same… the memories that come with this beach.” Her gaze flicked back down the shoreline.

…but would nostalgia be enough of a reason to turn the beach into a promising third land?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i guess we can pretend we've never been here Obsidian Beach 10:49 AM, 10-19-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024