gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
01-10-2024, 03:02 PM

Hmm… So Sakana was more experienced as a midwife, which would be useful knowledge, but Gil wasn’t sure if he had any experience with limb removal. Well, that would prevent her from having a teacher… not the end of the world, but certainly more frustrating than she would have liked. And the Raid King pointed out something she hadn’t considered… in part to her lack of knowledge, but she arched a brow curiously at the mention of cauterizing the wound. Fire? “I’ve never heard of doing that.” She admitted. “It would be appreciated to try it on prey first for sure. Fire is a tricky beast, and I’m not trying to kill my patients or make their wounds even worse.”

Rivin gave a bit of a cocky grin. “...Maybe because I actually like the Raider’s whole, yeah? Or at least most of them.” There is a playfulness to her voice now, lighthearted. It is clear that while she is still learning the ins and outs of healing it is something she enjoys being able to do. To support those she liked, and was forming bonds with. Maybe this was what Sparrow had intended the pirates to be. But as she got older, and found herself as a Raider, Rivin noticed it more. This was the right path, she was sure of it.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ouch, that one hurt Daager Isle 12:44 PM, 09-27-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024