It's oddly easy to see through it

Antoinette

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Antoinette
The woman's gaze was unwavered as she just stared at him. He seemed to be full of confusion. The look within those crimson orbs was something of a daze. As if her voice spooked him in a way. Though, she just stared. Her faulty smile and chipper attitude stayed the same. He then let forth gentle yet baritone vocals for the souless forest to hear, yet they were the only ears to grasp such sounds. She snorted inwardly at such a question. Maybe he was dumb? These moments were the moments when the bitch in her really came out. Her answer was spoke in a rich french accent, furious as ever. "I am a German Sherpherd. A royal breed. A rarity, a divine creature. Do not call me a filthy Dog, I am everything but." She pointed that pink button nose into the air in complete dismay. She sucked in a sharp breath as her smile reappeared.

The woman stared into his red eyes without meaning. Her pale orbs still seethed in rage, but her expression of happiness stuck onto her pure being. "Now, Hajime, I do believe that is how you say it. Yes, well, what brings you to this desolate forest? I was just passing when I noticed you. I do hope you aren't one of those icky Wolves that enjoy blood and such." Her nose crinkled as she spoke. The woman hated gorey stuff.