size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2024, 12:15 AM

It didn't take long before Ember heard the heavy footfalls of her dire-sized big brother coming closer, and she greeted Ciaran with a warm smile and regarded his stature and his sword with approval. Oh yeah, no bear was beating them today! A look in Kea's eyes caught Ember off guard, but when she followed his gaze down to the dagger strapped to her foreleg, she understood. The young Carpathian turned a look up at her older sibling that urged him not to question it. "What? The door was open, I let myself in. Besides, Dad's not gonna miss it for an afternoon," she remarked. Sure, their father might not have exactly given her permission to take the dagger, but really it was his fault for leaving the armory unguarded in the first place.

Kea asked if she was ready, and Ember's long tail swished back and forth with eager wags. "Heck yeah I am! Let's go!" she replied, bounding off alongside her brother in the direction of the dense woods to the southeast. He asked if she knew what bears smelled like, and Ember couldn't resist the opening he had given her. "They smell kinda like Thorn, right? Maybe a little better?" A wry, teasing smirk on her lips as she poked fun at their other brother. In all actuality, no she didn't. Artorias hadn't permitted any of his young pups to accompany him on the predator hunts the warriors led. "To keep them safe" or so he said...

"Ember Carpathius"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wanted: Bears Wraith's Woods 10:12 PM, 12-27-2023 08:32 AM, 05-07-2024