gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

01-11-2024, 12:25 AM

The subtle warmth of Kotori's welcome put Mariah at ease. She nodded along thoughtfully with the explanation on Aslatiel, understanding the dynamics of shared responsibilities within a pack. As the alpha graciously invited them onto Valta soil, Mariah took a moment to gather her thoughts before expressing their purpose for seeking assistance.

"Thank you, Sumatar Kotori," Mariah began, her voice carrying a genuine tone. "We come seeking the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences. Elysium values the diversity of skills and perspectives, and as a healer in our pack, I am particularly interested in learning from others outside our borders." She looked at Kotori with a thoughtful expression, her eyes reflecting a genuine curiosity. "I don't want to be limited by the knowledge basis of our own skillsets, and would like to hone my craft by exposing myself to different techniques and alternative approaches. If you have any medicinally inclined individuals in your ranks willing to share, I would be honored to learn alongside them as well as offer up any knowledge I might have in return." Her voice light and airy as she conveyed the purpose of this meeting.

"Of course we would pull our own weight, and then some. Malico is an adept hunter. And we both would be willing to help out during our stay wherever assistance is needed."  She finished hopefully. Mariah hoped that their visit would not only strengthen the ties between Elysium and Valta but also provide her with valuable insights.
Code By Whiskey. Art By Cull

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't you Shake a Poor Sinner's Hand? Monument Rapids 08:06 PM, 10-30-2023 09:34 AM, 02-29-2024