Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-11-2024, 11:54 AM

Gilgamesh is surprised, but also pleased when Modesty appears. He smiles as she sits beside him, leaning in to bump his shoulder against her briefly. In the next few moments, a familiar koi-appearing kid approached and Gil smiles at him too. "Long time no see, kid," Gil says to Jack, nodding his muzzle to the boy, hoping he understands that he's both pleased and displeased. Where had he been running off to so much lately?

Next came Jael and Gil freezes for a moment. He watches silently as the dog comes over and goes to sit, but not beside him. A brow raises slightly, but he doesn't address her or her choice. Then is Sakana who sits off to the side, a simple nod to the boy. His son, Kenway, goes to plop on top of Sakana, asking what this was all about. Gil can't help but smirk. Oh was he about to find out.

When Flurry arrives, he leans over to her and bumps her with his shoulder to show that he appreciates her effort. Tarnish came soon after, plopping down on top of Ken and Sakana and Gil can't help but chuckle. Boys. After that was Kaija who he also dipped his muzzle to, pleased that she decided to show up to attend a raid. Gil was excited to see how she fared.

His attention is soon ripped over to Sid who is suddenly launching herself at Flurry. Her excitable shouting has his eyes widening and a deepening laugh bubbling in his chest. "Greetings, Great Pirate King, Siduri. I hope you have come prepared," he responds, lifting a paw to salute the young pup. Last but not least is Calliope who stretches out in front of Modesty. Her daring smile and devious look has him slightly concerned, but he doesn't address it.

Once the group is all settled, Gil turns his attention to them. "Now that we've had a chance to settle in and take stock what we have here, it's been brought to my attention that we are lacking a source of constant food. If prey runs out, we'd have to go to the mainland for food. That is too much effort so instead, we will be raiding for some livestock. I've received a tip that the auster pack, Ethne, has quite a supply of chickens. I'm sure they won't mind us taking a few," Gil's smile widens as he moves to stand and give his fur a shake. "Alright, no time to waste. Let's head out."

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. down by the bay Daager Isle 09:18 AM, 01-03-2024 02:06 PM, 02-01-2024