ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-11-2024, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2024, 02:04 PM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)

The trip to Auster was not as long or as difficult as he had presumed. Other than the rain that poured from the heavens and laden their supplies with muck, it had been a rather enjoying journeying. With most of the group made up of his own pups, Gil was excited to see how they fared. Sloshing around the Hallows territories, Gil allowed them to slow pace enough as they approached the roaring falls. Water gushed from atop a lone cliff that could be heard through a grove of trees. Taking a pause along the territory's edge, Gil turns to address his ragtag group of Raiders.

"The goal is to take their chickens and leave without causing too much harm. Only do unto them as they do unto you," Gil looks at each wolf for a second or two to ensure they understand. "I'm not sure where they're located so whoever can sneak in and get to them without being noticed, will earn something," he smiles now, winking down at the pups before turning back. "Now let's raid!" He moves forward as quietly as the soggy terrain will allow him.

On the other side of the cliff, the sun has set. Stars hide behind clouds and rain continues to fall. Gil does not call out. He does not warn Ethne of their advance. They are here for one thing and one thing only: to raid. And as he keeps to the shadows, he reminds himself of the goal: to win.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 02:02 PM, 01-11-2024 06:54 PM, 02-08-2024