ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jael

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-11-2024, 04:56 PM

Their chickens-- they have chickens! Jael's gaze flickered to Gilgamesh's in that moment, a little knowing. Concealing the smile that threatened to flicker to life on her lips. Right, they have a job to do. More than that, Jael felt like she had something to prove to him. Something important to prove to him. Butterflies in her stomach that were much, much different.

Butterflies, wasps. Whatever they were, she couldn't help be a little excited by it. Spurred on by the idea of the fight, and the prize that was on the line. The excitement was something she couldn't help. She hung rather close to Gilgamesh in their formation, ever light on her feet. She feels safer closest to him, and she could cover his back this way. Tension rising thickly in her system, moving as quietly as she could. Hoping her dappled coat kept her safe in the shadows as they grew longer.

Get in. Get the chickens. Get out. That's a plan Jael can follow.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024