ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Vedia
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-11-2024, 06:17 PM

The sky seems to weep for the death of autumn and the cloud’s tears have thoroughly soaked everything underneath. Worry has kept Haydée from her warm den this night and forced her to walk paths around the muddy lands. Celeste, the woman who had been attacked and left in Ethne lands is not recovering as Hay had hoped and worry for the woman plus the fact that those who had hurt her are still out there, is what has her walking this evening. It has always helped her to process her thoughts and, even though she is soaked, it is helping.

A thick, plush fur is wrapped tightly around her shoulders as she wanders, the material sticking to her while the mucky ground pulls at her small paws yet she continues to trace familiar trails and patrol through her thoughts. Suddenly, a strange, unexpected sound tickles her ears and forces Haydée to immediate pull to stop suck in a breath so she can listen. The constant drum of the rain muddles scents and covers some of the softer sounds (such as stealthy paws being carefully placed) but the young woman strains to pick up out what had caused her to pause and question what she had heard.

Minutes tick by until there, underneath the soft plunks of drops on the muddy landscape, Haydée realizes that some of the underbrush that surrounds the falls, is gently rustling. Careful to keep herself hinden, the Leader quietly moves toward the disturbance to see what is causing the noise. As she nears, a familiar calico coat comes into view and pauses to hides in the long shadow of a tree as Hay realizes that Ethne is being raiding. Of course, she expects nothing less from the Raiders Hallow since their name basically says it all but still, with everything she has had to deal with lately, the young woman is more than a little incensed at the fact.

Quickly, she brushes off the anger and steps out in front of the sneaking alpha, her tiny form standing tall as she challenges him for trespassing on Ethne land and she calls out, “Well, hello there Gilgamesh. Pleasure to see you again. I hope you ready to go home with your tail between your legs!” The words are happy, teasing, and filled with excitement because, in Haydée’s mind, this is just a friendly fight. Tipping her head back, Hay issues a howl, alerting all those in Ethne to the fact that they are being raided.

Thankfully, due to the increased predators that have been boldly traipsing onto their land, Haydée never leaves her den without her armor and dagger and she knows her companions are nearby. Once the alert is finished, she levels a grin at Gil and does not waste any more time before charging the taller alpha head on. Darting forward, she seeks to use her smaller size to her advantage and hopefully race around the man’s right side to try and bite at his back ankle. It is meant to hurt but not leave any lasting damage because, again, this is all friendly in her naïve mind.

Haydée vs Gilgamesh for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra small
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Damascus Steel Bowie Knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Brace/Vest
Companion 1: Male Northern Cardinal, 20"
Companion 2: Fossa, Female
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Bard

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024