ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-11-2024, 08:26 PM

Bellamy is curled on her bed, not yet asleep, but wrapped within her snow leopard cloak for warmth. In and out the breaths come one by one, mind too active to settle despite the rain. She knows she needs to go for Fenix, to bring him home, and to begin patrolling once again. It is the cold that deters her. She is older, and rain and cold are far less favorable now. Her companions nestle with her, Whiskers offering a comforting paw by Bellamy’s own. She closes her eyes, considering attempting to rest, when her daughter’s call is heard. Bellamy’s ears shoot up and her eyes narrow. Raiders? A snarl rips from her throat and the woman stands so quickly she sends Whisker’s rolling.

“Bells hold on!” The badger calls to her… but it is too late.

Bellamy is running, paws slamming against the muck. She ignores the ache in her bones as the cold greets her fur. She ignores the rain that falls upon her body. The last time the woman was within the rain she was broken, but now there is anger, like an ember bursting into a roaring flame. Bellamy is angry, and there will be hell to pay for those who dare cross these borders. Her mind flicks to Gavroche, and then Hay crosses her mind. Bellamy snarls again as she arrives on the scene, looking damn near feral as her lips peel back to reveal her teeth.

“You have all fucked up big time.” Bellamy’s words drip with venom. Her daughter’s playfulness is missed. Bellamy doesn’t see this as a friendly fight. She is ready to defend her home and loved ones, and whatever came her way would come. Her companions slide into their position beside her, Ears with a wicked grin and eager for a fight while Whiskers look more cautiously at what opponent may come their way.

((Bellamy is very much so in a livid / gloves off state. I would ideally like to go for a minor maim with her, and would like to ask that others only fight her if they are okay with that possibility. <3 We can work out maims in DMs to avoid certain ones as well if you are okay with some and not others.))

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024