ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Bae-Syl

Vedia
Guardian

Expert Fighter (186)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
01-11-2024, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2024, 09:58 PM by Bae-Syl. Edited 1 time in total.)
It was a more peaceful night for Bae and his family, until he was awoken by the howl for fighters to rally. His ears pricked at this and he unhappily moved, dumping his wife off him from where she slept. He was a necessary piece in his mind for this and even though he knew she would protest him going it was his duty to be there. Not to mention he looked to his sleeping yearlings. Of them he knew Gav, Jericho, and Nova would want to go, so he nudged them with his nose to rouse them. Motioning for them to follow him quickly and quietly so as not to rouse the entire pack. It was late after all.

He moved as swiftly as he could, Ruby flying over him and Dagan at his heels. His eyes were set ahead as the rain pelted him. His words to his children who hopefully followed him were said to hopefully give them an idea of how serious this matter was and how serious their father took this. Even if others might not see this as an act of violence or war Bae-Syl had lived differently before he had met Lucy. These were things ohers used when they were intent on harming those they took from. "Keep your defenses up tonight, and do not take fights you aren't sure of. Stay together if you can you two, Jer and Gav. Do not under any circumstances if you need to fall back hesitate. Your mother will have her herbs ready." Bae was certain Lucy didn't like that he was allowing their children to fight but he was already certain that if he hadn't they would sneak their way in anyway. Which would stress him and Lucy more. At least if he allowed them to fight, they were doing so with some supervision.

His paws gripped into the muddied ground as he lead those who followed him into the area. His eyes hardened as he took in the raiding party on their land. Hay was already taking her chance going for what looked to be their leader. He nodded at that. Though if she didn't put a mark on the man's body, or win he intended to take the man's next fight. He would be reminded why Ethne was not to be trifled with if Hay didn't remind him for Bae. His eyes fell to another then. A tiny little thing with ears folded hanging close to the fight with Hay. Too close for Bae to not be certain the female wouldn't intervene with the Leader's fight. Couldn't have that. She would hopefully be shooed off with just him after her.

Just as he was about to go for it though and give her a chance to leave without a fight or a fuss, Nova beat him to it. He smirked as his daughter went for the smaller woman. Good she wouldn't be giving an inch it seemed. His eyes then cut to the shadows of the area. And his ears turn to his mother-in-laws snarled words. He couldn't agree more. He moved sliding into the spot beside Bells as his muzzle wrinkled. She had his full support. And he was certain he wold have hers. "His next fight is our's Bell's We give him something to remember us by, together." His eyes are on the calico male as he speaks under his breath into Bell's ears. His tail lashed. Hair on his spine stood on end.

His snarls cut into the night as he tenses and readies himself. He is a loaded gun in the moment, ready to fire at anyone. The raiders being here in the beginnings of their winter, attempting their chickens, a threat in his mind's eye to everyone in Ethne. And everyone in Ethne was his family. He was prepared to send them all running with new scars and what not for such transgressions. Dagan was beside him with every defense in place and snarling just as loud. The husky like Bae was not in the mood for this crap. Ruby circled above doing her best to keep her eye on him and his kids, though her screeches were the clue that she was not fond of this one bit.

Lucy would have his ass later but he cared not. His ears pressed back keeping the rain out of them and expressing his mood thoroughly. His eyes were hardened as he looked out for the next to fight.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

ooc1: perms for waking his 3 kids and getting them to follow given to me by their players.
ooc2: I am ok with anyone attempting to maim Bae if they feel the need to do so <3 Bae is also likely to escalate to maims as he is pretty pissed that his extended family is being in his mind threatened. i would like any who decide to take him on to keep this in mind. <3

ooc3: edited for table code legibility <3

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024