ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jael

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-11-2024, 09:12 PM

The way the Ethne alpha spoke to Gil... maybe didn't sit quite right with Jael. Triggering feelings that shouldn't be there, that she'd pretend weren't. Still.
Bro. Her hackles up, hovering close to his flank. The playfulness of it... hm. In the sudden outbreak of activity, Jael's gaze scans for Modesty, too. It's near instinctive, but had she heard that? Before Jael can find the woman's face in the crowd, she's been attacked. It was a cheap shot, coming from behind. The wolfdog snarled, snapped as she rounded on her opponent.

A behemoth, Jael snarled as she found teeth on her rear leg. A little whimper, too, but she'd bite that back as much as possible. She couldn't look weak, she couldn't look like a sitting duck. She wasn't. Right. The girl lunged forward with another growl, rippling deep within her chest. Awareness once more keen on the din of battle around her, as it seemed the Ethne wolves faded out of damn near nowhere. A woman with something to say dully registered... later, later.

In close quarters... that was just a baby. A yearling. Someone who needed to be taught better-- the flash of Jael's teeth, she goes for the purple behemoth's ears. To rip to tear, to push the attacker away from her. It's a lunge and a leap, especially from someone of Jael's size, but she's not particularly happy about the cheap shot. "Fucking rude!" Panting, but just as quickly as she's gone after her assailant, Jael was attempting to stumble back. Harrying or whatever.

She'd been taught how to fight, once upon a time.

Jael vs Nova for dominance (raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024