size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Rye
01-11-2024, 09:58 PM
Lorem, ipsum, dolor.

Kaiah's cry tapered to a questioning lilt, and the purple blossom of color lightened in kind. As the eerie quiet of the shoreline settled across her once more, the lavender swirl lingered for a moment in her mind. Then, even that left her and she was alone with the bioluminescent waves once more.

But not... completely alone. Her ears swiveled at the sound of sand shifting under paw, and Kaiah turned to face the stranger approaching her.

It was another female, slimmer and taller than Kaiah and with a coat like licking flames. White splashes of fur framed the stranger's eyes and tips of her ears, while a brilliant russet streaked the rest of her dark coat. Even more striking was the set of shimmering horns sprouting from the crown of the female's head; they were colored like a shimmering autumn branch, and tined in multiple points.

"Are you alright?" The stranger was soft-spoken, her words the color of an inch worm in springtime. For a moment, Kaiah was struck by the juxtaposition of the female's words—the color of them so light and crisp—when compared to her dark appearance. But that was quickly overshadowed by the shame creeping up on her.

"Y—yes. I thought I was alone." Kaiah swallowed, hating how her voice wavered. She spoke again, stronger. Clearer. "I don't want any trouble."

[Image: s23tMLb.png]
Kaiah's table/signature were made by the lovely Nameria.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I Couldn't Sleep The Shimmering Shore 08:49 PM, 01-11-2024 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024