Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-11-2024, 10:13 PM
Lia let her paws come to a holt, holding herself a steady distance from the stranger. Hearing the other wolf's words… a strangeness filled her. She realised in that moment that she was already holding herself differently. She stood a little taller, there was a steadiness and self assurance in her stance that hadn’t been there before she had faced her mother. The wolf who had sold her into slavery as a baby. She wasn’t accustomed to wolves seeing her as a potential threat, and she wasn’t entirely sure what she thought of this new experience. A little unwelcoming perhaps. At least from a wolf like this one.

She would never be a threat to those that didn’t prey on others. “No trouble, I promise. I didn’t mean to startle you” she apologised, regret in her tone. She let her eyes drift over to the shimmering shore, and tried to bottle away the new emotions that came from her realisation. Cramming them down before the stranger could see them. “I’m Adalia”

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I Couldn't Sleep The Shimmering Shore 08:49 PM, 01-11-2024 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024