ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-11-2024, 10:32 PM

Modesty arrived on the field on the right flank of Gilgamesh, allowing Jael to sidle up to his left. They were here to do a job, after all. She could keep her shit together when she had to. That was almost all undone when Haydee arrived with her bright happy almost flirtatious tone, dual tone eyes quickly darted to Jael, Yes she had heard that, and her quills rose defensively, lip peeling back to reveal the tips of canines, a growl growing in her chest as the fight began in earnest.

She didn't expect the uncomfortable flip in her stomach when a giant yearling took on the pet.

When she saw the big white guy smirking about it, her mind was made up. She charged, flexing her ring covered toes, bringing artificial claws up to grab at shoulders and hold him in place. Quills bristled about her neck defensively and she aimed her teeth for the thick fur and skin around his neck. It wouldn't bleed, but that wasn't the intention. She wanted to shove him down, into the dirt.

“Speech.”

Modesty vs Bae-Syl for Dominance (raid)
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked rings
Defensive Battle Accessory: Saddlebags
Companion 1: Brahminy Kite, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Jackalope, male - Battle
Mutation 1: Quills - Defensive
Mutation 2: Muntjac antlers - Offensive
Skills: Expert Navigator & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024