size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Rye
01-11-2024, 10:48 PM
Lorem, ipsum, dolor.

The stranger reacted to Kaiah's words, stopping a respectable distance away to apologize. As she did, Kaiah let herself relax. It was clear this newcomer wasn't looking to threaten her. Her posture was even-kneeled, her scent different from the pack she had skirted near the river. Maybe... she was alone too? Two strangers meeting by the light of an alien shore, one cursed... the other tined like a stag. If she wasn't dreaming, this meeting was surely unique, even if Kaiah knew it couldn't last. Adalia... Kaiah tried the name in her mind before she tried it with her tongue.

"That's alright. I'm Kaiah." She lifted her head a fraction, ears forward. "Could you tell me— Why does the water glow here? It's like nothing I've ever seen before."

The chilly water kissed the pads of Kaiah's paws, the tide creeping up to devour the shore even as Kaiah sat by its edge. The blue luminescence continued to sway and lap at its edges, strange and etherial. And like nothing Kaiah had ever seen before. Grief still stained her mind, but it was hard to shake her curiosity.

[Image: s23tMLb.png]
Kaiah's table/signature were made by the lovely Nameria.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I Couldn't Sleep The Shimmering Shore 08:49 PM, 01-11-2024 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024