Advanced Fighter (105)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-11-2024, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2024, 10:55 PM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)
The former slave watched the white wolf carefully, taking note of her reactions until she was satisfied that she was well received. When Kaiah - as the wolf was introduced to her as - settled down by the shoreline, Lia allowed herself to do the same.

Taking a seat on the sand, she leaned her head back so her horns were hanging behind her, and looked out over the ocean. There was something peaceful and relaxing about the night. It was quiet but for the lapping of the waves. “Honestly, I’m not sure” She admitted. Asking questions was still a new concept to her. She’d never considered that she could ask, and now it was too late. She wasn’t turning back to the Hallows, and to Artorias, just to ask him why the shore shimmered. She allowed herself a small, amused smile at the thought. He wouldn’t begrudge her the question, but she wasn’t going to pester the Aegis for simple curiosities sake. “Are you new to Auster?”

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I Couldn't Sleep The Shimmering Shore 08:49 PM, 01-11-2024 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024