An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-11-2024, 11:00 PM

As Modesty stepped down onto the platform, Jael was glad that it held every bit as well as she'd hoped. As Modesty's praised washed over her? Even more. Her tail wagging at her haunches, not quite relaxing but... well, she's happy. She's done something right. The confidential tone... going from the carnage of moments before to speaking to her like a friend. Like a confidant. Jael was going to take Modesty's good graces where she could get them. After such a big transgression... could Jael make her happy? This... seemed to bring about some sort of approval. Though Jael was tentative, she's also grateful.

"I just want to be helpful," her voice was quiet, the same confidential tone. As Modesty's muzzle crossed over her own, Jael stiffened. Her heart pounding in her chest once more, her tail dropping by degrees. Worried, and yet... no she didn't need to worry. Not right this moment. She could allow herself to warm to the contact, the closeness as well.

Was that fucked up?

As quickly as Modesty was there, she's withdrawn. Jael can catch her breath, focusing on the bees. Without missing a beat, the girl nods. "I can't make any promises, but I can do my best. Once we get rabbits, we'll have easy compost for crops. Between compost and bees, if there are any..." Jael lowered her voice, shifting even closer to the woman. So close their shoulders near brushed, though she'd be careful, this close. "Any plants we'd want to grow in a more closed environment. Cannabis is easy, but something like poppies.... it would take some tinkering, but having our own pollinators would give us a huge advantage." Jael can't help but be excited, staying close to Modesty's side as she chatters away about the project.

"The other pools, the ones that are a bit less gross... did you have plans for them?" With this one nearing end stages, after all, she could always start on the next thing. That, and as Jael daydreamed and planned, she didn't want to cross any standing plans from the lady of the house.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I identify as a threat Daager Isle 08:33 PM, 01-03-2024 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024