ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Bae-Syl

Vedia
Guardian

Expert Fighter (186)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
01-12-2024, 12:54 AM
Bae wasn't blind nor was he daft. He saw as the purple woman came barreling at him. He waited. His tail lifted and legs positioned to balance him. He pressed his ears back to protect them. His nose wrinkled as he let a snarl rip from him.

She made her move, rising onto two legs and trying to wrap her legs around him in a manner to hold him. His head tucked back and up as he saw her jaws aiming for his neck, which ensured she would miss her bite. Her face would be close to his though and he would allow for her paws to be on either side of him. Not to let her damage him but for him to throw a counter at her. She might stand taller but it was only just, they were of the same build type as well, though Bea was alot of compact muscles, which had been tensed and he used this opportunity to release those tensed muscles. All at once his own jaws would open and snap forward, aiming for a grip on her neck, between the chest and throat section to her left side and his right side. His body would push, hoping that with her having less legs touching the ground she would be less balanced, while also helped hopefully by the fact that mud was beneath them that she might become unbalanced from this. His back legs pushed with a controlled amount of muscle behind them. His toes splaying to grip into the mud and keep him upright.

His forelegs were off the ground for only seconds, aiming to push the woman backwards and onto her back hopefully. His fore legs if successful would be on either side of her and hopefully with her flesh in his maw. His bite might bring blood to her skin but he didn't care of that, they would deserve as much. The kiddy gloves could not be used with this pack. They needed to know there would be repercussions for their actions.

Dagan took his chance now to aid Bae-Syl. The husky darted forward aiming to bite into the woman's ankle. He was aiming to help Bae by hoping to surprise her enough that maybe she would lift that leg after his attempted bite which would only unbalance her more in Bae's favor. The rainbow marked man kept the guard hairs along his back standing as stiffly as they could while getting drenched with the downpour.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Bae-Syl vs Modesty for Dominance(get off our lawn aka raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Husky, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Macaw, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty:

ooc: confirmed with nacho that Modesty was attempting something like this, feel free to dm me if anything is confusing here nacho <3

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024