ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Siduri

Raiders Hollow
The Scion

Master Healer (245)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
01-12-2024, 01:32 AM

A raid! Her very first raid! The colorful child was practically skipping with every step that took them closer to their targets border. She was giddy. She was excited. She was ready to bite things!

When they finally arrived, Gil spoke of chickens. Sid didn't care about the chickens. She just wanted some action. As the Raiders were released and the enemy began to show up, Siduri leaped upon a nearby rock and crowed loudly. "Take their cocks! Hens! Chicks! Eggs! No feather left behind, ye brigands!" Did that light a fire under everyone's tail? She hoped so.

A brown and white fae cursed Sid's clan and that simply wouldn't do. With a whoop, the pastel child launched herself from the rock, landing in the stripey womans path. It never crossed her mind that an adult might want to fight her, let alone hurt her. Today would be a day of lessons.

Picking up a rock, Sid chucked it at the old womans shin. That would surely show her who was going to win. "Go back to yer den, ye olde prune!" The young girl bristled, her pale coat puffing up, but there was happy excitement in her eyes.

Siduri

Siduri vs Bellamy for Maim
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Healer & Advanced Fighter
Specialty:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024