ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-12-2024, 02:11 AM

Her charge was met with a wall of muscle and it was a nice change from the opponents that tried to dart beneath her lengthy legs (a small prideful part of her might joke with her not-husband after such events that resulted in snickers and smirks and entirely inappropriate remarks but fuck! Honestly? She really hated fighting, especially in the rain and the mud! It was going to take hours to look semi-decent again).

Her back paws slid and she spread her toes to hold on as best she could while her antlered rabbit took the opportunity to dart out from under the cover of her torso and drive the bony protrusions up into her opponent's delicate underside. Modesty felt her back leg slip further as someone's companion pulled at it, but she gritted her teeth to try and ignore it before lashing out with her teeth in retaliation, to grab hold of the shoulder right in front of her face. If she was going down she was taking him with her.

Perhaps the dark and the rain obscured his vision enough that he couldn't make out the bristled quills about her shoulders and neck, but she didn't mind when his teeth grabbed hold. With any luck some tips would break off and burrow their way through his soft palate and up into his brain long after she had left. A reminder. The couldn't shake the feeling she was slipping.

Modesty could hear Siduri now and it only spurred her on to get this done before the rest of the children arrived on the scene.

“Speech.”

Modesty vs Bae-Syl for dominance (raid - gimme dem nuggies)
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked rings
Defensive Battle Accessory: Saddlebags
Companion 1: Brahminy Kite, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Jackalope, male - Battle
Mutation 1: Quills - Defensive
Mutation 2: Muntjac antlers - Offensive
Skills: Expert Navigator & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024