ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-12-2024, 02:42 AM

Flurry let her father and mother take point though she didn't fail to spot the look that passed between her mother and the wolf-dog and she quirked a brow. Were all the older adults this fucking boring? That they got jealous at a little playful teasing? Somehow it only bolstered the sympathy she felt for her father. It seemed emotions were running high though, some of the talk was more open threats than banter. Fuck, was it just never going to go back to being fun? Was she just always going to have to be hyper aware of the hurt feelings of wolves who took being raided by the raiders personally so things didn't break out into all out war? It wasn't personal, at least not with this pack. And if she ever earned her father's trust back, hopefully eventually it'd never be personal with anyone. But that was a problem for another day, when they weren't trying to steal some chickens.

With her little sister rushing forwards to claim the last combatant that had showed up so far Flurry decided it would be a good idea to try and push further in, try to find those dang birds! Dropping low the young woman skirted the fights that had broken out, trying to sift through the unfamiliar scents as she slunk deeper into the pack lands.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024