ardent

It's oddly easy to see through it

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2013, 01:17 PM

Hajime was a bit surprised by her attitude. It made him feel rather uncomfortable for only a few seconds at that. He had only asked a question. What was the difference between her and a dog anyway? Weren't dogs just a generic name to the many breeds as humans had called them. His black tail fluttered behind him as his cat like movements changed sitting and curling his tail around his back paws. German Shepard must have been her breed name, and she was an odd color of it as well. He raised his head. "My apologies, you couldn't expect me to know, I have no come across someone like you Antoinette." Hajime apologized. Hoping she wouldn't hold it against him too much. After all, he was fairly clean unlike a lot of creatures, the boy was considered a king in his uncle's eyes after all.
Though she soon kept the anger down, and asked him a different question. This made him relax a bit in her anxious state. Lowering his ears against his skull then raising them again. "I'm exploring the lands to get a better hold of where everything is. No, I'm not a blood thirsty mongrel no need to worry. The most blood I see is when I eat as of late." There was one time he killed his brother, there was a lot of blood then. But, he had done it to protect his mother, it wasn't out of blood lust. Hajime wasn't a killer, unless he felt it was needed. Lives in the balance were key in these kinds of situations. He looked around the quiet forest though. Wondering why such a creature as this one was here.

Speech,