ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-12-2024, 06:20 AM

He moves through the brush on stealthy paws. Toes stretching out, covering as much of the muddy ground as he can. The rain that falls around him helps to hide the steps that he and his members take. Instead of their paws sloshing through much, one would hear the plunk, plunk, plunk of rain falling through the canopy. If they draw close enough, one could possibly hear the drum of their paws. One after the other, an almost gentle movement about them as they march in an arcing pattern. Spread out, slip through, and acquire the prize. Easy, straightforward, one for the books.

Gilgamesh is stopped in his tracks. Weight leaning backward, eyes widening as they blink out the rain. If it hadn't been for her sudden movements and aggressive posturing, Gil wouldn't have noticed the tiny Alpha. He steps back, repositioning his weight to an even more stance as his ears turn toward her words that dart at him in a teasing manner. "Evening Haydee, it appears you do have a sense of humor after all," Gil teasing back, his lips turning up into a smirk as he prepares for what happens next.

As Hay lifts her muzzle to alert her members through the drizzle that still falls onto them, Gil sets his own defenses. Lowering his head his head until it is even with his spine, his eyes never leave the girl. His fur bristles between the crystals that line his spine. The terrain isn't in his favor nor is it in Haydee's. There is a likeliness to slip and fall if they're not careful. Twisting his front paws slightly so they are aligned with his shoulders and set into the ground, he isn't given anymore time.

Haydee dashes forward and suddenly past him. Her size indeed is an advantage, but not one he isn't expecting. Turning to look over his shoulder to see where she is projected to go, Gil lets out a chuckle. Just as Haydee's small jaw is aiming to wrap around his rear ankle, Gil leans back and sits down onto his butt. Whether Haydee is still there and now beneath him is up to her. He doesn't move too quickly, he gives her the grace of timing, allowing her to notice his much large posterior size to come down over her face. It almost felt as if he were play sparring with one of his own pups. Fun.

Gilgamesh vs Haydee for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Bard & Marauder

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024