size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Rye
01-12-2024, 11:28 AM
Lorem, ipsum, dolor.

"I..." Kaiah trailed off, uncertain, and realized she wasn't sure where she was. She had been alone for so long, letting her paws carry her anywhere she could, she wasn't even sure if she could find her way back home. Kaiah had slept beside gurgling streams and clambered up rocky craigs. She'd seen lizards with frills around their necks and chased rabbits through meadows of swaying poppies. She'd skirted clearly marked territories and avoided other wolves to the best of her ability. But her home wasn't Auster, and she was as far from home as she'd ever been when her parents were alive.

Home was the smell of her den, earthy and dark. Home was the bright red color of a seagull's cry or the deep blue of her mother's voice. It was the taste of crab after an hour of playfully stalking across the sand. Home was easy to remember here, at the edge of this new ocean. Though she was a world away, the smell of the salt air was exactly the same. "I'm not. I come from a forest by the ocean... but it's far from here, and I never had a name for it besides home."

Kaiah dipped a paw into the water as it creeped towards her, and the blue light swirled at her touch. The way it moved reminded her of the colors she saw. "But you're from Auster?" The question was an invitation, the biggest connection Kaiah had offered to anyone in the time she's been alone.

Don't be too curious. You can't make friends here.

[Image: s23tMLb.png]
Kaiah's table/signature were made by the lovely Nameria.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I Couldn't Sleep The Shimmering Shore 08:49 PM, 01-11-2024 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024