size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
01-12-2024, 03:52 PM

Iho's suggestion that they take some time away from the changing pack was met by a mini anxiety attack from Kitsune, a far stronger reaction than he had been expecting. Kit refused, claiming she couldn't leave her mother and fearing the changes she might return to. Unfortunately, it seemed like those changes were coming regardless of whether they stayed or not. Kumiho frowned, not sayin anything for a moment while he let Kitsune calm herself down. Last thing he wanted was to give her another panic attack. "Well, the way I see it, there's only really three options: we stay and accept whatever your uncle decides to do with Ashen, we leave and hope that we return to the pack as it was with your mother in charge, or you challenge Chimera for Ashen and then you can keep things the way they are." All around, it seemed like a lose-lose-lose situation to Iho. Chimera did not strike him as a wolf to go down easily, and while he did not doubt Kitsune's abilities as a fighter, he did not know how she'd feeling challenging her own kin to the throne. So they were stuck—stuck until Kitsune could make up her mind and choose a path.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just tell me everything's going to be okay Wolfpaw Lake 01:00 AM, 01-01-2024 12:48 PM, 07-16-2024