ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Dagrún

Loner

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
01-12-2024, 05:48 PM

Dagrún curled up tightly in her den, cursing the wet, dreary weather but grateful to have the evening off to rest. Well, that had been the plan until Sperla came flying into her den warning of intruders. "Are you fucking serious?" It just figured that of all nights some low lifes could go raiding they'd pick her night off. Dag got to her feet and donned her armor and weaponry. Her companions stood by the cave opening, awaiting her command. She nodded stiffly. "Move out."

Dag began the arduous descent to the waterfall basin where Sperla had spied the intruders. She moved at rapid speed, moving with practiced precision and altering her course where the stones were slickest so she could make the best time without risking arriving injured.

Mud flew as she hit the ground running, defenses falling into place as she flew toward the first available opponent. A spotty, horned pirate. Dag dispensed with pleasantries and just went straight for the attack. She sought to approach head on but slightly off to her left as she launched her right shoulder forward, seeking to slam it into the crevice between the other woman's right shoulder and chest, seeking to use her momentum to sprain the joint. At the same time her jaws flung forward, head rotating parallel with the earth as she attempted to catch the other's throat between her teeth, right below the jawline.

Dagrún vs Flurry for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked shoulder harness
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Cougar, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: American kestrel, Female - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Enhanced vision - Perception
Mutation 3: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024