An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-12-2024, 07:58 PM
Absinth was keenly aware of his gaze as she worked, but chose to ignore it until he spoke again. As she knocked a few of the lioness’ teeth free, saving the biggest ones, she pushed them aside and turned to give the brute her full attention. Emeralds flashed delightfully, glinting with mischief as she replied. “Oh, I’m a bit of a recluse. A rough chuckle, coupled with a thumb of her tail against the ground. “I haven't come down from the north much. I like the cold there, you see.” The monochromatic woman shared, mixing an honest tone in while still protecting any sensitive information. He didn’t need to know anything else about her, just that she fought well and she liked her trophies. Oh, and the preference for the cold.

But.. she wondered if he would be inclined to share a bit about his Valta. “I’m exploring, and it’s much overdue.” She cocked her head to the side, really taking a moment to look at him. Or so she wanted it to seem. “What is your ‘Valta’? Have I trespassed?” Absinth’s gaze flickered with questioning, her mouth parting slightly to convey concern. She only wanted a bit of information, and she was sure she hadn’t crossed any borders – the question was if he would point out the direction of his pack or not. Maybe even what they embodied. It was wishful thinking, and in truth she was quite curious. Not everyday you meet an alpha one way or the other.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024