ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jericho

Vedia
Sparrow

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
01-12-2024, 09:06 PM

Jericho had been deep in slumber land when his father rouses him. Confusion crosses his sleepy features as Bae-Syl directs him and his siblings outside and the boy does not question as he quickly follows. His father’s attention is set ahead of him and Jericho knows that something serious is afoot so he keeps alert and finds the sounds of fighting growing closer.

As the group stops and Bae-Syl’s offers them some advice, the dark boy gives his dad a determined nod. Looking down to his smaller, scrappy brother, Jericho gives him a gentle nudge and softly whispers, “Good luck Gav.” With a wink, he then peels off as he spies a dark Raider pup without a fighting partner.

As he moves, Jericho speeds up, rushing at the still growing pup with barely a sound as he seeks to try and barrel into them and possibly bowl them over. This is a serious affair but Jericho simply wishes to chase off the intruder without harming he too much.

A growl rolls from Jericho lips as he charges toward the younger boy, seeking to intimidate the youngster and maybe even put them off their game as he bears down on them.

Jericho vs Tarnish for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

"Jericho Agatsuma-Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024