ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
01-12-2024, 09:13 PM

Busted! With the dark and the rain it was hard to make out what shapes were what as she slunk along, but even with the ever present pounding of the falls the rythmic thudding of someone barreling down on her was nearly impossible to miss. It gave her forewarning... Barely. Not enough to stop the force of the older woman's shoulder slamming into her own shoulder joint but enough that she'd already been moving to protect her throat, lowering her head to protect it and starting to pivot to her left, head leading. Really she'd just been turning away from the direction of the noise but it had the added benefit of jaws scraping against the side of her neck instead of right at her throat.

"Woah." Flurry hid a wince with her exclamation. Her shoulder was gonna suck tomorrow. "Can I at least get the pretty lady's name before she rips my throat out?" Flurry was lowering her head even more, ducking it to try and swing it back towards the other woman and jam her horns under the other wolf's jaw. Looking more to control her opponent's head movements than do any serious damage. Might as well get her money's worth though. Flurry lifted her right foreleg (ow) and sought to slam it down on the other woman's left paw (still and also ow). "I'll even toss in my name for free, whaddya say?" Was it probably weird that she just bantered during the fight? Maybe but that's how she'd always done it, had always added a hint of flirting to her fights. Except for the time she'd fought a horse... At this point a perfectly silent focused Flurry was a sign you'd fucked up. And right now? Right now she just wanted to enjoy a good fight.

Flurry vs DagrĂșn for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024