An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Absinth smoothly switches from vicious fighter to a playful and bantering demeanor as she observes the lavender wolf before her with interest. With a sly smile playing on her lips, Absinth tilts her head, allowing her sharp emerald eyes to linger on the other girl’s face for much longer than needed. Especially as the other tries to avoid her gaze. Absinth lets out a melodious laugh as her savior stumbles over her words, clearly caught off guard by the unexpected attention.  "Oh, no need to be so formal. I'm just happy to see you in one piece~" The woman purrs, taking a step closer, enjoying the subtle awkwardness in the lavender fae's movements. They seemed to be about the same age, so why was she so shy? Ah, perhaps.. Female attention was a thing she had little experience in? It did often have a much more heady effect than the clumsy flirtings of men. Though, maybe she was just barking up the wrong tree… "But, aren't you sweet?" Absinth replies, her voice dripping with playful charm as she considers the compliment given to her. "Capable, huh? Coming from a skilled fighter like you, that's quite flattering." She smirks, her gaze dancing over the woman's features, lingering on the spiral horns that caught her attention initially. She made wonderful use of those, that’s for sure.

At the woman suggests her brother's healing skills, Absinth raises an eyebrow, the flirtatious twinkle in her eyes undiminished. "Oh, a tempting offer, lovely. But I’ll be alright. Don’t worry about me, not the first scratch I’ve endured." A jab at the bastard that made such a mark on her. Absinth's green gaze locks onto the stranger's, and she can't help but notice the subtle reactions to her own overtly sapphic nature. It’s… intriguing and alluring all on its own. This warrior goddess, she muses, although she doesn’t believe in deities. "You know.. not everyone appreciates curves and scars quite like you seem to." She remarks, toying with the prolonged stare she had clocked from the other woman. Her voice is a seductive whisper, low and rugged as she speaks. With a wink, Absinth steps back, smiling openly at her still unnamed companion. “Name for a name? I am Absinth. Delighted to meet you.” The monochromatic fae introduced herself, waiting for a name to apply to this beauty in return.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. rhinestone eyes The Polar Sound 08:24 PM, 12-18-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024