ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Jael

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-12-2024, 10:12 PM

Child or not, the purple behemoth had shown up and she was going to get a fight. Though Jael isn't unnecessary or excessive in her brutality, there's a seriousness to her. Something in her eye, laser focused and unsettling. Something as old as all the other instincts, something that had been put there by hands unknown to them... the stare is a lot. Opalescent gaze trained on the yearling, hackles up, Jael would be every bit as brutal as she needed to be... and no more. It's give and take. Right. Match the child's energy. Still, children needed to be put in their place. Maybe that's why Jael is perhaps a bit sharp with her.

Jael wrenched and twisted, prying free of the yearling's grip. Snarling and snapping, lunging for the girl. It's those teeth she relies on, as well as her faith in her own movements. in her own paws. Fuck. Heart pounding in her chest, though the rest of the battle doesn't escape her notice either. The alpha's angle, her proximity to Gil's ass, it left a bad taste in Jael's mouth. Her man or not... her man enough-- focus. With one last savage lunge, Jael bolts for the side of the girl's neck. Snarling and snapping. A little unhinged and a little vicious, but that's mighty fine work for a dog of her stature.

Jael vs Nova for dominance (raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024