An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
01-13-2024, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 08:40 PM by Aurelia. Edited 1 time in total.)
In the outskirts of the plains, where the rhythmic whisper of the wind played among the tall grasses, Aurelia moved with purpose. Her keen eyes, the color of storm-touched sapphires, surveyed the landscape as she gracefully navigated through the terrain. They hadn't been occupying Serpent Plains for very long ... but she already wasn't impressed. However, the faint sound of a commotion did catch her attention, drawing her towards an old, weathered figure near a stream. Iolaire, with the air of someone well-versed in the ways of survival, seemed to be engaged in a rather unorthodox activity. Aurelia observed from a distance, her curiosity piqued by the unconventional scene before her. With a quiet and careful approach, she studied the veteran fae, silently contemplating the purpose behind her actions.

Aurelia's expression remained neutral, betraying little of her thoughts as she watched the woman's skilled handling of the rattlesnake. The intricate dance between predator and prey unfolded before her, leaving an impression of both respect and wariness. Even still, the allure was there. And Aurelia couldn't help but notice the practiced precision this woman carried herself with. Aurelia hadn't even noticed the little clay pot. Once she had reached a more conversational distance, Aurelia cleared her throat to announce her presence. "If you don't mind me asking, what on earth are you doing?" She inquired lightly. There was a tone of amusement, but she did intending on satisfying a genuine curiosity.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Learn You A Thing Or Two Serpent Plains 05:51 PM, 01-13-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024