An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

01-13-2024, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 08:40 PM by Mariah. Edited 1 time in total.)
The tranquil symphony of nature enveloped Mariah as she emerged into the open plain. Her silver eyes widened with both fascination and a touch of surprise as she caught sight of Iolaire, gracefully manipulating a menacing rattlesnake by the glistening stream. The fluid, almost choreographed movements held her rapt attention, and she couldn't help but wonder at the meaning behind such an unexpected display. From her vantage point, she noticed another younger fae- only just older than herself- coming to interact with the snake charmer.

Deciding her own intrigue was too great, she also began to approach cautiously, keeping a respectful distance to not disrupt the delicate balance between the older lady and the serpent. The unfamiliar face of Aurelia, with her storm-touched sapphire eyes, caught Mariah's attention briefly, but her focus quickly returned to Iolaire and the peculiar display. "I must admit, I've never seen anyone handle a snake quite like that," Mariah remarked, her tone carrying a genuine curiosity.  She gestured subtly toward the clay pot, silently questioning the purpose behind collecting the snakes in such a manner.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Learn You A Thing Or Two Serpent Plains 05:51 PM, 01-13-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024