ardent

i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say...

RAID!

Dagrún

Loner

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
01-14-2024, 11:58 AM

Dagrún collided with her opponent, shoulder slamming into shoulder and though it would cost her a bruise she relished in it. Fangs cut flesh, tasting blood though not getting the strangling hold she desired. Normally, Dag wouldn't bother speaking in a fight. It wasted precious seconds and there was the matter of distraction. One could rarely fight to their fullest while chattering away at the same time. Still she'd play along a little. Dagrún stepped sharply back, avoiding the woman's horns but not quite the leg that slammed down the front of her own, scraping flesh and nearly pinning her paw. She grinned wickedly at the other woman. "You want my name, bitch? Earn it!"

Defenses still in place she barreled forward again, twisting in towards her opponents front at an angle. This time her jaws lunged forward for the space between Flurry's right shoulder and chest, the place she'd previously wounded. This time her fangs sought to rip tendons and ligaments.

Dagrún vs Flurry for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked shoulder harness
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Cougar, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: American kestrel, Female - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Enhanced vision - Perception
Mutation 3: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i dare not go, for if i do, my mother will say... Lazuli Falls 12:02 PM, 01-11-2024 04:54 PM, 02-08-2024