gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
01-14-2024, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2024, 06:26 PM by Caedes. Edited 1 time in total.)

Caedes, the massive canvass of scars that he was, had come across the scene whilst on the hunt. Or maybe search, considering his quarry was the delicate frame of Mariah. Parting has been such sweet sorrow, and whatnot. The trail led him, fresh and aromatic, to a strange sight. It seemed to be an impromptu meeting of wolves, one of which seemed to be the focus. He might have paid it no mind, until his eyes fell on his frail beauty. The brute observed the unfolding scene with keen interest now, wondering with a quirk of his brow just what had caught her peculiar fancy. His verdant gaze flashed, reflecting interest in the manner the old woman handled the serpent. The other stranger, a woman of azure markings went mostly unacknowledged by him meanwhile.

He noted the piece of organ stretched over what appeared to be a collection item, for the venom. He had heard of.. poison collectors, those who made their weapons toxic, within the Saxe — but he had never seen it first hand due to his apprenticeship under his grandmother. She hadn’t been the type of woman to use such things, as far as he knew. A splatter of red upon a rock, the snake's crimson lifeblood dribbled from its nares - most likely the manner of immobilizing it that he had not seen himself. The rustle of his approach was the only sound that gave away his presence, before his deep voice cut through the air. “You’ve a long history with poison — learned quite the few tricks haven’t you? How many bites did it take to perfect your craft?” With graceful movements he padded closer, his gaze fixated on Mariah as he took an attentive stance at her side, a grin playing on his lips before returning his focus to the old woman.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Learn You A Thing Or Two Serpent Plains 05:51 PM, 01-13-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024