Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-20-2013, 04:52 PM

The woman felt the effects of the shrooms become less and less due to the fact she only ate a few. Though, everything was still beautifully shiny. Her eyes remained on Ozz's specticals. She admired the gentle emeralds that rested within the hollow sockets. "Kai and I must be awfully alike then. Whats mine is mine." A little laugh was heard as she watched the female closely. How her eyes flicked around every now and then, supposivly looking to the demon Canttina could not see. Her sunny eyes fell upon a scar that slid down one of the other woman's eyes. She would have to ask about that later.

The other woman then spoke about her invitation. The mahogany beast would completely love if Ozz would pay her a little visit to her vessel of a home. She did enjoy woman visiting her, especially a new friend. Could anyone believe Canttina had an actual friend? It was laughable. Then Ozz called Canttina amazing as well. Her heart soured with lust and was it love at first sight. The demoness fell again, a collapse. She stared at the other insane woman without a blink.

As she laid on the ground Canttina continued to stare. Ozz then answered Canttina's question. Her eyes were unwavered as the gentle vocals were let forth. The behemoth just laid there, her gaze was glossy and excited. She asked her another question, they were getting on well, weren't they? "You will be a great friend of mine. I love looking at you and speaking with you. A rarity."

Speech,